Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns Information
Bossy B Shipping and Returns Policy
Bossy B Returns Policy
(NOTE: COD's will not be accepted)
Returning a wrong size or just don't like it? Here's what you need to do:
1. Return the garment/s using a good return package, via insured Courier Post Mail or other Parcel Carrier of your choice. (We are not liable for any lost courier packages so please keep a hold of your tracking number)
2. It must include a note stating purchaser's name, address and if you want to swap your garment or return it for a store credit.
3. Keep a record of your shipment until you have received a store credit, or replacement.
4. Once we have received the product we will assess the return and contact you to arrange the best solution.
Once we receive the item/s back they will be inspected as per our returns policy. Once your return is approved for replacement, an alternative size will be sent back to you at our expense, or a store credit if you just don't like it.
Certain Conditions Apply:
1. Garments must be returned within 10 days of purchase at your own cost.
2. Garments must still be in original condition with tags and receipt.
3. There is no refunds for change of mind or wrong size purchase. Store credit is available.
Items on Sale:
Items on sale are final and no returns will be accepted, with the exception of a faulty product due to a manufacturing issue. Free shipping does not apply to sale garments.
Free shipping guidelines:
1. To get free shipping your order must be $100 or more. (excludes Australia)
2. Address cannot be rural, if you live in a rural area you will have to pay the shipping fee.
3. Garments must not be on sale.
Return address: 1199 Eruera Street, Rotorua 3010
Bossy B Warranty Policy
Bossy B Clothing Co Ltd (herein referred to as Bossy B) returns warranty policy covers our products for 30 days from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty policy. Washing instructions on each garment MUST be adhered to if we are to consider any returns and if washing instructions are no followed then any warranty of our garment is void. If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
Bossy B’s Warranty Policy has 4 solutions to any claim made:
1. Wherever possible we will endeavor to repair any fault to a manufacturing issue standard and return it to you at no charge.
2. Where repair is not possible or practical we will replace the product with the same product.
3. If a repair or replacement is not possible due to the product being unavailable we will exchange it for any of Bossy B’s products of the same value as your original purchase price.
4. Where none of the above solutions is possible or practical then you have the option of receiving a full store credit.
Products not worn must have original tags to obtain repair, replacement or refund.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Bossy B. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
For additional information on our return policies,
please contact us on +64 7 346 3377, or e-mail us at email@example.com