Autumn S/S Tee
This is a gorgeous new tee to start the new year off in grey marle and rose gold leaves and red with black leaves. This has a nice line to the tee as it is rounded off at the bottom and gives us a great shape.
Fabric Content 100% Cotton
The branded size charts below are intended for use as a general guideline. Sizing and fit may vary from style to style.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns Information
Bossy B Shipping and Returns Policy
Bossy B Clothing Co Ltd (herein referred to as Bossy B) returns warranty policy covers our products for 30 days from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty policy. Washing instructions on each garment MUST be adhered to if we are to consider any returns and if washing instructions are no followed then any warranty of our garment is void. If the product is still under warranty then the repair will be at our expense including the freight to return the repaired or replacement product. If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer.
Bossy B’s Warranty Policy has 4 solutions to any claim made:
1. Wherever possible we will endeavor to repair any fault to a manufacturing issue standard and return it to you at no charge.
2. Where repair is not possible or practical we will replace the product with the same product.
3. If a repair or replacement is not possible due to the product being unavailable we will exchange it for any of Bossy B’s products of the same value as your original purchase price.
4. Where none of the above solutions is possible or practical then you have the option of receiving a full store credit.
Products not worn must have original tags to obtain repair, replacement or refund.
Consumer Guarantees Act 1993
The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Bossy B. In the event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or a refund.
Fair Trading Act 1986
The Fair Trading Act is designed to protect the customer being misled, either intentionally or unintentionally. This applies to all aspects of the promotion and sale of goods and services including: pricing; where the product was made; where the product is from; the meeting of New Zealand safety standards; availability of products in store and the sales techniques used. The Commerce Commission enforces the Fair Trading Act 1986.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Using a good return package, via insured Courier Post Mail or other Parcel Carrier of your choice.
2. Returns you garment which must include a note stating purchaser's name, address and approximate date of purchase.
3. If you are returning more than one item, all items being returned must be returned together.
4. Send returns to:
Bossy B Returns
1199 Eruera Street, Rotorua, New Zealand
(NOTE: COD's will not be accepted)
1. Keep a record of your shipment until you have received a credit, refund, or replacement.
2. Once we have received the product we will assess the warranty claim and contact you to arrange the best solution for you.
Returning a wrong size or just don't like it?...NO PROBLEM.
You will need to send the item/s back at your own expense by a carrier of your choice within 10 days of your product being shipped.
Once we receive the item/s back they will be inspected as per our returns policy. Once your return is approved for replacement for an alternative size will be sent back to you at our expense the alternative size you have requested. Or a store credit if you just don't like it or it is not what you wanted and you can buy something else.
Please note that we will only allow one return per order and no returns will be accepted once a size replacement has been provided. For the purposes of clarification; If you ordered 5 items and returned 1 item because it was the wrong size, then we would replace that item and pay for return carrier to you. However, if you wanted to return another item from that same order we would not allow this. It is advisable that if you are going to return an item for another size, then try on all items you have ordered first to ensure a good fit, then return any or all items for a size replacement.
All returns based on size have to be done once and based on one order.
Items on Sale:
Items on sale are final and no returns will be accepted. With the exception of a faulty product due to a manufacturing issue. Free shipping does not apply to sale garments.
Free shipping guidelines:
1. To get free shipping your order must be $50 or more. (excludes Australia)
2. Address cannot be rural, if you live in a rural area you will have to pay the shipping fee.
For additional information on our return policies,
please contact us on +64 7 346 3377, or e-mail us at email@example.com